- Information literacy in the workplace: a different phenomenon
- New book sets out a manifesto to make reading for everyone
- The ‘why-to’ as well as the ‘how-to’ textbook for archivists
- New video: Robin Rice and John Southall discuss The Data Librarian’s Handbook
- In this post-truth world, can we still rely on archives to tell the truth?
- Exercise your thinking skills to handle enquiries in any context
- Copyright, privacy, makerspaces & more! – a preview of the CILIP Cymru Wales Conference