- Books are medicine for the soul
- New book imagines the archive of the future
- Valuable and timely insight into digital literacy and learning
- Why do records managers – and archivists – like to talk so much about information?
- New bibliotherapy guide to support the health and wellbeing of communities
- Geoffrey Yeo investigates the relationships between information, data and records
- An essential introduction to reference librarianship and information services for students and professionals